"Tore" on Netflix

Ali Gator

Watched four out of the six 30 minute episodes of this gay streamer, and I feel like I watched a hundred episodes so far. That's how slow this series is. 

William Spetz is the creator / lead actor in this series about a 20-something young man who suddenly deals with grief, sexuality and responsibility all at the same time. The problem with this show (for me) is none of the characters are likeable, and I have no empathy for any of them. Spetz's 'Tore' especially comes across as selfish and uncaring -  not someone the viewer can root for in the series. The rest of the cast is equally unlikeable.

15 hours ago, Ali Gator said:

Watched four out of the six 30 minute episodes of this gay streamer, and I feel like I watched a hundred episodes so far. That's how slow this series is. 

William Spetz is the creator / lead actor in this series about a 20-something young man who suddenly deals with grief, sexuality and responsibility all at the same time. The problem with this show (for me) is none of the characters are likeable, and I have no empathy for any of them. Spetz's 'Tore' especially comes across as selfish and uncaring -  not someone the viewer can root for in the series. The rest of the cast is equally unlikeable.

Yet you spent two (2) full hours watching those unlikeable characters. Did you think they would somehow change? 🤣

8 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

Yet you spent two (2) full hours watching those unlikeable characters. Did you think they would somehow change? 🤣

Yup. I was hoping the series would improve and the characters would grow as the storyline got better. It's happened before in other series, but it didn't happen in this one.