ALFIEMARTYN / MIAMI

robberbaron4u

1 hour ago, guru68 said:

Pictures go directly to social media - not sure if that means the ad is a fake or not. I'm guessing the "real" guy also loves to be spoiled, whether or not he's willing to let you feel him up for it.

LOL - He is very real and actually in Johnson's FL this weekend.  Been around at several Adonis events and is quite sexy. But he does have limits  (only dancer I have seen going around in underwear at the nude party).  I used to interact with him a lot (he loves getting massaged) but the law of diminishing returns set in.  If you are vanilla and like pretty boys he is a good fit.

Prior discussion here

Edited by diehard_002
more info

1 hour ago, diehard_002 said:

LOL - He is very real and actually in Johnson's FL this weekend.  Been around at several Adonis events and is quite sexy. But he does have limits  (only dancer I have seen going around in underwear at the nude party).  I used to interact with him a lot (he loves getting massaged) but the law of diminishing returns set in.  If you are vanilla and like pretty boys he is a good fit.

Prior discussion here

Talk, talk, talk...!!!SEND MONEY!!!

1 hour ago, guru68 said:

Pictures go directly to social media - not sure if that means the ad is a fake or not. I'm guessing the "real" guy also loves to be spoiled, whether or not he's willing to let you feel him up for it.

By my past experience with him, Alfred is anything you want him to be betweenst the sheets if the reward is adequate to his want at the moment.

Edited by robberbaron4u

26 minutes ago, robberbaron4u said:

Thank you, but the situation dictated sending him home or having a house guest for the winter season. He advised me that he only traveled "first class" and I informed him that every seat on Air Tonga was a "first class seat".

Keeping him for a season sounds like it would have been expensive.