411 on The_Greek NYC?

dnemo

Also known as RMass GreekMIA.
RMen profile: https://rentmen.eu/Greek_masc 
MFinder: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/14683/

Had a single massage from Andreas Feb 2023; at his Mariott(?) hotel room in West 30s NYC; on a bed as he was traveling and travels without a table. Massage technique suggests provider has some official bodywork training--his strokes made sense and were even across my body.

Handsome dude, deep voice, lightly hairy...and while in decent physical shape, 20% less muscular than shown in his pics. I can imagine that when he is in the shape showing his pics he could be...well...a stud. I liked his energy and demeanor. Although I did leave the session with a sore neck, the unfortunate by-product of an on-bed massage without a face cradle. I would NOT book another on-bed massage with him but would try him again if a table were available. [end]

Edited by ChelseaWest
spelling; adding MFinder

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Trick said:

I’m wary of providers who are into findom.  I don’t think I will enjoy being a subject or slave of it.

He's getting more than a little long in the tooth for findom!

On 11/12/2023 at 2:00 PM, ChelseaWest said:

Although I did leave the session with a sore neck, the unfortunate by-product of an on-bed massage without a face cradle.

Definitely can't do that anymore.

On 11/12/2023 at 2:00 PM, ChelseaWest said:

would try him again if a table were available

It seems he doesn't travel with a table. Too bad. He has erection photos in his private gallery, and his hard cock is attractive. He also shows his cute butt crack, but no word on butt action. Would be a shame to have that off-limits.