Karpartianwolf NYC 411

njny7621

This guy is a dick. His response. He’s “legit” with his naked locked pics. lol 

“Yeah well I don’t touch my clients **** or *******. 
But I’m naked and if you want to **** me off or something then I may be open to it but it’s not a common thing I do. And it would be extra. But I don’t ***
And if you want to jack off well ur welcome to touch yourself all you want. Don’t know if this is something that you are looking for. But I’m really a legit massage therapist. Good luck on your search.”
Joseph.

This guy is the gift that keeps on giving. Out of the blue reply, thought we were done. 

the scent of midnight blooms, a touch of cedarwood soaked in moonlight, and a whisper of lavender dancing with the mountain breeze. That, my friend, is the aromatic sonnet of the Carpathian Wolf’s massage”

he’s not playing with a full set of bocce balls. 

3 hours ago, njny7621 said:

This guy is the gift that keeps on giving. Out of the blue reply, thought we were done. 

the scent of midnight blooms, a touch of cedarwood soaked in moonlight, and a whisper of lavender dancing with the mountain breeze. That, my friend, is the aromatic sonnet of the Carpathian Wolf’s massage”

🤣🤣. Too bad. I really like his pics, sexy stud. 

On 11/16/2023 at 8:53 AM, njny7621 said:

That's a shame.  No idea what a Karpatian massage is, but i'd be willing to let him give me one.

Maybe he has to really like you and only decides in person, since both sensual and erotic are checked off in his profile. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok you guys are all wrong.  I did hire him for three consecutive sessions.  He was very sweet and not a dick at all.  He looks better in person than his pics.  Body and technique was insanely impressive and effective. Sounds like Njguy is upset but did NJguy even get to meet karpathianwolf???  Bottom line:  this guy is great -‘my massages have all been intense and very effective in reducing my stress and pain.   And at the end of each session I'm always a very happy man.  😇

On 11/15/2023 at 4:46 PM, njny7621 said:

This guy is a dick. His response. He’s “legit” with his naked locked pics. lol 

“Yeah well I don’t touch my clients **** or *******. 
But I’m naked and if you want to **** me off or something then I may be open to it but it’s not a common thing I do. And it would be extra. But I don’t ***
And if you want to jack off well ur welcome to touch yourself all you want. Don’t know if this is something that you are looking for. But I’m really a legit massage therapist. Good luck on your search.”
Joseph.

Really?!!  You never hired him though ??  Or did.you?  Maybe you should of cuz my opinion and interactions with  him have all been positive.  Worth giving him another shot maybe ?