Robert_lmt, in Chicago, new listing, any info

JMatt

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/20/2024 at 12:12 PM, ChicagoR said:

Completely therapeutic. Only focused on my back too. It was a decent massage I guess if that's what you're looking for. 

He didn’t massage your front?  Meaning chest, etc?  

1 hour ago, ChicagoR said:

No. It was kinda weird. Wouldn't repeat.

Thank you for letting me know. I was on the fence about scheduling with him.  I'm glad you shared your own experience here.  I will pass. 

• 2 months later...

I had an appointment with him in Columbus Ohio.  He also goes by Kirill.  He is Russian and there’s a bit of a language barrier.  He looks older than his pics but is still handsome.  He has a unique massage technique, using a lot of pressure and his hands get very warm in the process.  It felt really good actually.  So, a great soothing and relaxing massage.
He did strip down to a jock strap after I was face down on his table. But there was nothing sensual or erotic about the massage.  At the end, he said I could jack off for an extra $60.  I wasn’t turned on and didn’t think that was worth it.  I paid his $160 rate plus only $10 tip.  
I asked if he was straight or gay.  He said gay, but a lot of guys ask if he is straight and he didn’t understand why.   I told him it might be because he wasn’t very sensual with his massage.  He told me he didn’t want to offend anyone. I let him know the guys who find him with sites like Rentmasseur and Masseurfinder are definitely looking for something more sensual.  He understood, so I think he will start incorporating that.  Let me know if anyone meets him and now gets a better experience.  I won’t be repeating. 

Edited by Mdwstguy