Red Room Mondays - Queens, NYC

guythis716

Went to "Red Room" last night at Friend's Tavern in Jackson Heights. They started doing lap dances. There were a total of 4 dancers, but it wasn't crowded and its a small space. They were all hot though. Doesn't really start until 11/11:30pm which is rough on a Monday.

The dancers are on the bar and you can slip them dollars, or request a lap dance in the back behind a red curtain. A lap dance is $20 per song. I got dances from two guys who I thought were really good. Seating in the lap dance area is uncomfortable though (high chairs).

Nice to have an option in Queens though for us that live there.

ITs great. But like you said it starts at 11, 11:30. The older guys who support this are in 🛏️.. Buffdaddy says dancers at 5pm for the after work and retired gents. Something I'm going to work on come 2024. If I said it once I said it a hundred times there's a whole group of gentlemen out there who these young promoters have no idea who they are. I used to do parties events starting at 6:00 p.m. at bartini if you guys remember. This 11:00 11:30 with dancers in Manhattan and Queens is too late for a lot of us. Let me know your thoughts on this. 

Buffdaddy