LuxCosmo in LA

Exploritor

I'm not sure if this is a question or comment.  I saw a pleasant face, went to the profile, and...  I'm confused by him saying no "full on xxx but MT", after bragging about 9", charging 350 for whatever else falls outside of that, and demands an ID, and LinkedIn account for verification.

I guess... anyone have any experience with him?  

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

1 minute ago, ketut said:

...Please think with your big head.  

*I* wasn't planning on it.  It was more that I was commenting that it seems extreme to me, and asking if others felt that the whole profile is as conflicting, and again, extreme, to them, as it is to me.

Random reactions:

(1) He says he has 20 years experience and is 39 years old.  If true, those pix do not appear to be current.

(2)  He says no sex but his private gallery consists of 2 dick pix.  Is he just a big tease?

(3) In regard to his request for ID, @ketut is completely correct.  Never send ID or a photo.  If he wants to see what you look like, suggest Facetime.  As for his request for a Linked In profile, he's fishing for way too much personal info.  And as for his willingness to sign an NDA, I think he's fishing for people who feel they need an NDA to prevent disclosure and thus would be easy marks for blackmail or extortion.  (It is risible🤦‍♂️ to think he had an attorney prepare a legally enforceable NDA applicable to this situation.  🤣)

IMHO, he is a hard pass.