hairy_musclexl in la

Yoyohey

Reverse image search leads to a handsome Brazilian who made a post with the Hollywood sign in the background yesterday.

Note that in one of the pics on his RM profile he has a full sleeve tattoo.  The sleeve tattoo first appears on his IG in July 2022 and in a pic dated March of this year, he has both arms fully tattooed.

So…none of these pics on his RM profile are exactly ‘current.’

Also, in a shirtless pic from June of this year he appears to have put on a good bit of weight (not muscle) and in a clothed pic from July he looks kind of…”heavyset.”

All that said, he’s a very handsome man, has an awesome hairy chest and being Brazilian quite likely a stallion in the bedroom.

I have never seen this profile before so I get the impression he is just visiting LA and may not be available here for very long.

14 five star reviews and on three star review from last December.

Screenshot 2023-10-28 at 5.59.23 PM.png

11 hours ago, LA90046 said:

Reverse image search leads to a handsome Brazilian who made a post with the Hollywood sign in the background yesterday.

Note that in one of the pics on his RM profile he has a full sleeve tattoo.  The sleeve tattoo first appears on his IG in July 2022 and in a pic dated March of this year, he has both arms fully tattooed.

So…none of these pics on his RM profile are exactly ‘current.’

Also, in a shirtless pic from June of this year he appears to have put on a good bit of weight (not muscle) and in a clothed pic from July he looks kind of…”heavyset.”

All that said, he’s a very handsome man, has an awesome hairy chest and being Brazilian quite likely a stallion in the bedroom.

I have never seen this profile before so I get the impression he is just visiting LA and may not be available here for very long.

14 five star reviews and on three star review from last December.

Screenshot 2023-10-28 at 5.59.23 PM.png

sunglasses help GIF