Masseur 411: Pavel_strongy

Jonjon7984

Hey fellas… just wanted to put up here to avoid this masseur at all costs. He was horrible. He’s a gay-baiter and is not honest about his services. 

the massage was mediocre at best and he cut it short 10 mins… he also had the TV on the whole time and was watching sports! Haha

It was all super awkward and bad. Avoid at all costs! 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/46278/

Edited by Jonjon7984

• Jonjon7984 changed the title to Masseur 411: Pavel_strongy

I genuinely love guessing where a provider lives since it's not mentioned in the CoM post. I love clicking from my summary email to the CoM post to their rentmasseur ad to find out they live in Nebraska and there's no chance I'll ever book them. I've got nothing better to do so I appreciate having something productive to spend my time on. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/21/2023 at 10:15 PM, Jonjon7984 said:

Hey fellas… just wanted to put up here to avoid this masseur at all costs. He was horrible. He’s a gay-baiter and is not honest about his services. 

the massage was mediocre at best and he cut it short 10 mins… he also had the TV on the whole time and was watching sports! Haha

RENTMASSEUR.COM

Your review saved me precious time and money by not hiring him! 

On 10/21/2023 at 10:15 PM, Jonjon7984 said:

RENTMASSEUR.COM

Someone has suggested to me that fucking back feels good and might discourage these scammers in the long run, especially given that RM & MF are on their side and there are no good remedies otherwise. If you have another number, you can schedule an appointment and then send him the review that he (would have) deleted instead of showing up. I have several scammers who wasted my time and money on my shit list, but I am yet to pull that trigger. Maybe if I see them visiting central FL? Thoughts?

BTW, these asses are not ruining it just for the clients, they are also taking business away from the good guys.

And yeah, this guy's pix are major alarm bells, designed to make the client's small head take over ;-). Thanks for the alert, I was just checking his ad!