TeenPremiumx - new to nyc

Chancealot

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a text exchange with him. Weird vibe. Reminded me of someone else I’ve dealt with…same age, fake pics, Euro educated. Can’t remember that profile name because he had a practice of blocking you immediately after meeting or interacting so you can’t leave reviews. This guy has no reviews either. The guy I met was really good looking which is why I couldn’t understand using fake pics (except for discretion). But if you’re going to meet someone they will realize you aren’t as advertised…

27 minutes ago, travelbuddy said:

Just had a text exchange with him. Weird vibe. Reminded me of someone else I’ve dealt with…same age, fake pics, Euro educated. Can’t remember that profile name because he had a practice of blocking you immediately after meeting or interacting so you can’t leave reviews. This guy has no reviews either. The guy I met was really good looking which is why I couldn’t understand using fake pics (except for discretion). But if you’re going to meet someone they will realize you aren’t as advertised…

Yup same guy. I met the exact same person you did. His name is a combo of Euro, XXL, VIP. Uses pics of hot Caucasian guy with XL dick and juicy ass, but a very handsome Latino twink-twunk shows up with a 7 incher. I had the same reaction: why use fakes? Then he blocked me. 

6 hours ago, BonVivant said:

Yup same guy. I met the exact same person you did. His name is a combo of Euro, XXL, VIP. Uses pics of hot Caucasian guy with XL dick and juicy ass, but a very handsome Latino twink-twunk shows up with a 7 incher. I had the same reaction: why use fakes? Then he blocked me. 

And you went thru with the meet as if all was ok ?