411 on Jakedaddy Visting Boston

Peterpeter

Massage was alright, he advertised sensual/erotic but kept so far away that I would have needed elastic hands to reach him.  As the hour was nearing completion he asked if I wanted the ending to be happy and I declined.  He probably has a type and I wasn't it and it seems that transferred into what became a lackluster session (for me).

On top of that the weather was horrible, near hurricane rains, I got soaked getting there from the flooded parking lot across the street so I was hoping for something nice and was extra annoyed it wasn't.  Surprisingly we had a wonderful 15minute conversation after the massage, nice guy...that I would never go back to.  

58 minutes ago, FLJock said:

Massage was alright, he advertised sensual/erotic but kept so far away that I would have needed elastic hands to reach him.  As the hour was nearing completion he asked if I wanted the ending to be happy and I declined.  He probably has a type and I wasn't it and it seems that transferred into what became a lackluster session (for me).

On top of that the weather was horrible, near hurricane rains, I got soaked getting there from the flooded parking lot across the street so I was hoping for something nice and was extra annoyed it wasn't.  Surprisingly we had a wonderful 15minute conversation after the massage, nice guy...that I would never go back to.  

That's too bad about the lack of living up to his ad. I would have tried him if he was ever through Dallas, but based on your experience -- probably not. 

• 4 weeks later...

I've hired JakeDaddy a couple of years ago.  His place at that time was very close to mine.  FLJock's comment about elastic hands was my experience also. I think I read some reviews that stated the massage was good.  It wasn't good for me. I have two basic criteria.  I want a firm pressure massage and if you can't do that well, I will quickly go for the HE.  He didn't do either very well.  His place was a cluttered, he was not set up for the appt. and he had a yappy dog that he kept having to control. Does that sound relaxing to you?  It wasn't for me.

I then tried to hire him in August of 23 for just an erotic session.  He was staying in a hotel and indicated last minute that he had his dog with him, so i declined.  Again he was staying within blocks of where i live and he offered to do an Outcall at the end of the evening since I was three blocks away, but even for that he totally flaked. I know that he did not know who I was from any or our texts, so I had a buddy contact him right after he canceled on me and amazingly he was available.  Jake is an upseller which I was ok with.  But I don't know why such unprofessional behavior.  He's clearly just in it for the money and he doesn't really care about what a client wants. My summation is the more money you offer, the more attentive he is.  

Edited by UncutDad