411: Elian, NY (Queens)

Romantiquest

I booked a 60-minute sensual massage (MT + HE + some o**l) from Elian this week, on a table, in call to him in Hells Kitchen, all in $220. Yes, I would repeat.

I'd rate his massage skills a solid B for a first session, while noting that several other aspects of the session more than compensate for that grade. Elian exudes a LatAm charm characterized by youth, uncomplicated masculinity, a positive attitude, a genuine optimism about life, and a killer smile. It may be that a second session where both participants are more comfortable with each other would yield a higher massage skills grade.

Physically, I'd describe him as a twunk. I enjoyed being in the presence of his youthful, optimistic energy. Seems that he's a vers-top, possibly bi-sexual. The effort he made to satisfy this client counterbalances his English-as-a-second-langauge challenges. I'd recommend him...to those .who are into his physical type. Your command of Spanish will surely score you points. As with all masseurs, your mileage may vary. [end]

12 hours ago, ChelseaWest said:

I received a 60-minute sensual massage (MT + HE + some oral) from Elian this week, on a table, in call to him in Hells Kitchen, all in $220. Yes, I would repeat.

I'd rate his massage skills a solid B for a first session, while noting that several other aspects of the session more than compensate for that grade. Elian exudes a LatAm charm characterized by youth, uncomplicated masculinity, a positive attitude, a genuine optimism about life, and a killer smile. It may be that a second session where both participants are more comfortable with each other would yield a higher massage skills grade.

Physically, I'd describe him as a twunk. I enjoyed being in the presence of his youthful, optimistic energy. Seems that he's a vers-top, possibly bi-sexual. The effort he made to satisfy this client counterbalances his English-as-a-second-langauge challenges. I'd recommend him...to those .who are into his physical type. Your command of Spanish will surely score you points. As with all masseurs, your mileage may vary. [end]

Your description of him seems to match my impression.  Did he perform the massage naked for you?  His underwear poses would seem to indicate that he'd have no problem with that.  He says "well equipt in all areas".  Surprised that he has "erotic" grayed out but that may mean full service to him.  From what you've described, it seems as if he's worth a try although a bit on the higher end.

• 2 weeks later...

This MoFo just stood me up. He said he got confused about which location I wanted so he was in Astoria.

During our correspondence at no time did Astoria come up. He first tried to put the blame on me by saying I never confirmed…the appointment was made the day before and today we were corresponding in the morning. He even gave me his address and said he’d. give me the apartment # closer to the time. I’m outside his apartment 5 min after we were supposed to meet. He forgot. He finally messaged me saying he was in Astoria and if I come there he would do it for free. I live in NJ I’m not going to Queens! He was insistent for me to come to him in Queens saying it’s only 15 min…if that’s the case you should haul ass to where you said you’d meet me! Never again with that one. 

18 hours ago, njny7621 said:

This MoFo just stood me up. He said he got confused about which location I wanted so he was in Astoria.

During our correspondence at no time did Astoria come up. He first tried to put the blame on me by saying I never confirmed…the appointment was made the day before and today we were corresponding in the morning. He even gave me his address and said he’d. give me the apartment # closer to the time. I’m outside his apartment 5 min after we were supposed to meet. He forgot. He finally messaged me saying he was in Astoria and if I come there he would do it for free. I live in NJ I’m not going to Queens! He was insistent for me to come to him in Queens saying it’s only 15 min…if that’s the case you should haul ass to where you said you’d meet me! Never again with that one. 

I'm confused, how did he give you an address that you went to and not realize that it was in Astoria - unless he gave you an address in NJ? His profile is pretty clear that he's either in Hells Kitchen or Astoria, no where does he indicate NJ? Seems like a big miscommunication on both ends.

Edited by Romantiquest

9 hours ago, Romantiquest said:

I'm confused, how did he give you an address that you went to and not realize that it was in Astoria - unless he gave you an address in NJ? His profile is pretty clear that he's either in Hells Kitchen or Astoria, no where does he indicate NJ? Seems like a big miscommunication on both ends.

He gave him Hells Kitchen address but forgot. So he asked him to come to Astoria. The client said he lives in NJ so he wouldn’t feel comfortable going further to Queens to meet with him. Hence, disappointment. 

Might be a language barrier but didn’t sound like a miscommunication on client side. 

8 hours ago, mcskill said:

He gave him Hells Kitchen address but forgot. So he asked him to come to Astoria. The client said he lives in NJ so he wouldn’t feel comfortable going further to Queens to meet with him. Hence, disappointment. 

Might be a language barrier but didn’t sound like a miscommunication on client side. 

Thank you mcskill for getting it! Yes, he gave me his Hells Kitchen address earlier in the day and then didn’t show up. Language barrier? How? If you type out an address and time for a potential client and then don’t show up just sounds like you overbooked yourself and fucked up.