siam retreat; 38 west 32nd street

dcsmlxl

is anyone familiar with this place?  they offer “male to male massage,” which they describe as: “Massage with male therapist , Gay, Enjoy with techniques and relaxing. Traditional Thai massage, Thai combination, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Aroma Therapy.”

SIAM-RETREAT.COM

Massage with male therapist , Gay, Enjoy with techniques and relaxing. Traditional Thai massage, Thai...
Edited by dcsmlxl
typo

• dcsmlxl changed the title to siam retreat; 38 west 32nd street
9 minutes ago, dcsmlxl said:

is anyone familiar with this place?  they offer “male to male massage,” which they describe as: “Massage with male therapist , Gay, Enjoy with techniques and relaxing. Traditional Thai massage, Thai combination, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Aroma Therapy.”

SIAM-RETREAT.COM

Massage with male therapist , Gay, Enjoy with techniques and relaxing. Traditional Thai massage, Thai...

Interesting . . . I just called the place.  A well spoken woman answered the phone.  She says it's a new place and they have male and female massage therapists.  I heard another phone ringing and she wasn't too chatty after I told her that I wasn't ready to make an appointment yet.  It may be worth looking into.  They could be strictly theraputic but you never know.