LatinROBERT

DCHere

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
4 hours ago, FredyRay said:

Bump. In SD.  quoted 260 for erotic session, +20 with oral service. 500 for 2 hands. Anyone got experiences about those 4hands?

I’ve done four-hands with Robert and his partner Manuel. It was $500 for erotic massage (all nude, MT, HE).  One of them has better massage technique but to be honest, I don’t remember which since I was face down at the time.  Regardless, both of their bodies are stunning and they’re as friendly and welcoming as can be. It’s worth treating yourself to these sexy studs. 

• 2 weeks later...

I saw them in LA last week and did the 4 hands. I had contacted Latinrobert and he upsold me to 4 hands after discounting the 4 hands to 400. I really didn’t want to bother with 4 hands but figured it wouldn’t happen otherwise.

There really wasn’t any massage, they went very quickly to shoving sausage in my face and fingers elsewhere. I can’t say it was terrible, but it didn’t feel natural or fun or pleasurable for a lot of what they did. If you like to suck and have fingers jabbed at your anus but never in by large muscle men, then they’re probably your jam. I would pass otherwise, especially if you actually want a massage.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2024 at 9:26 PM, bobnyc said:

I saw them in LA last week and did the 4 hands. I had contacted Latinrobert and he upsold me to 4 hands after discounting the 4 hands to 400. I really didn’t want to bother with 4 hands but figured it wouldn’t happen otherwise.

There really wasn’t any massage, they went very quickly to shoving sausage in my face and fingers elsewhere. I can’t say it was terrible, but it didn’t feel natural or fun or pleasurable for a lot of what they did. If you like to suck and have fingers jabbed at your anus but never in by large muscle men, then they’re probably your jam. I would pass otherwise, especially if you actually want a massage.

i must agree.  I booked with the other half (manuel).  While a super nice guy there was little to NO massage.  Once flipped over well you know.  I was out in 30-40 mins max.  NOT worth $200 IMHO

But now I know and I share my experienced, of which you can make up your own minds.  

wanted to book him, cuz he looks delicious, but reading your reviews I shall better not... I hate guys who sell their looks... for purpose of just looking at them lol

like if Im paying, I need a real meat available n real fun, not some greek hero who will treat me like trash for 10 mins