Site not loading properly

muscmtl

8 hours ago, muscmtl said:

Anyone else is getting this?

Screenshot_20230909_172108_Chrome.jpg

I've had the same thing happen at times, but infrequently, and not just with this site. Almost invariably it has resolved itself and appeared to be related to slow internet speeds or to my browser running slowly. As Rob mentioned, clearing the cache, or restarting my browser (if the issue doesn't resolve itself) correlates with the issue resolving.

5 hours ago, mike carey said:

I've had the same thing happen at times, but infrequently, and not just with this site. Almost invariably it has resolved itself and appeared to be related to slow internet speeds or to my browser running slowly. As Rob mentioned, clearing the cache, or restarting my browser (if the issue doesn't resolve itself) correlates with the issue resolving.

Done all that, been 5 days and still not resolved. Only do it for this site, all other sites are fine... grrrr

I've tried to do a reset of the system files again.  If you're still not seeing the site, I suggest trying clearing cache again.  Does this happen on a different device?  (I'm wondering if you have an AV or some sort of security program that might be blocking parts of the site.)

On 9/9/2023 at 8:47 PM, jrhoutex said:

I received the same page display yesterday.  I had to change the "Theme" to "Legacy M4M" to get the page to load properly.

Look for the Theme setting at the bottom of the page.

image.png.3903e4a152905493d3e80d88c667d4af.png

Thanks for the tip about changing ‘themes’… I noticed the same thing was happening when I logged into the site on Tuesday morning… and couldn’t figure out why. It’s all good now. 👍