Hustlers in Chicago

Guest rookie
This topic is 8808 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest rookie

I was wondering if there are any areas that are known for the hustlers in Chicago. Any bars that would be considered "hustler" bars. I am going and that has always intrigued me. Sometimes you can find a very hot man...let me know guys, thanks

Guest Skeptic

Alas, that scene as all but disappeared in the Windy City. Once a thriving meat market of big & friendly midwest trade (with lots of Polish, German, Irish & Italian bluecollar talent), Chicago now has no hustler bars at all--certainly nothing like NYC's 'Stella,'s' for instance. The last extant examples, the 'New Flight' & 'The Oasis' (both at Hubbard & Clark) faded away ten years ago, and though guidebooks used to list 'LA Connection' on Halstead as a hustler bar, it never really was. Even that one has changed names now, I believe, and is just another gay bar in the midst of all the others up in Boystown.

The open-air sites ('Bughouse Square' and Lassalle in the Hubbard/Mackenzie area) might have some lingering possibilities, but I doubt it.

However, Chicago does offer possibilities for sucking str8 dick that even NYC can't offer: quite a few peep shows (including some in the ethnic nabes) that have real gloryholes (NOT jimmied-up buddybooth windows) & fairly steady action. Two such are the Adonis (at State & Walton) and TJ's (Hubbard & Dearborn). But there are a quite a few others, not to mention a number of very busy T-rooms (from Marshall Fields to the Watertower) all over the city.

Probably the best source for info on those & other related scenes can be found at:

http://www.cruisingforsex.com

While I like Skeptic's answer and you might not be able to get any more info than his, it being rather complete, you might get more answering posts if you were to post this topic on the section of the board called "Street Boys" or some similar name.

Archived