TattedTemptation from Austin, now in Seattle

Ktripp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 9/22/2023 at 7:58 PM, Swazca said:

Booked him in Phoenix today for him to tell me on arrival that he has to cut my 60-min to 40-min but I still owe his full hour rate.  Like seriously!? If you can’t schedule properly  then don’t bother telling me you’re available at all… SMH!  Probably dodged a bullet on this one anyway. 

WOW.... what a D__K move

I mean if you showed up late, sure.  I get it things happen, but to cut the time down but still want the full price - he's got balls asking for that - again he  initiated it not the client as I read.

I was considering him but prob not now - Thanks

On 4/13/2024 at 5:53 AM, BeefyDude said:

WOW.... what a D__K move

I mean if you showed up late, sure.  I get it things happen, but to cut the time down but still want the full price - he's got balls asking for that - again he  initiated it not the client as I read.

I was considering him but prob not now - Thanks

That is correct.  He told me that he had to cut time back but wanted me to pay for the full hour.  Yeah... no. 

Edited by Swazca
Correction on statement

3 minutes ago, Swazca said:

That is correct.  He told me that he had to cut time back but wanted me to pay for the full hour.  Yeah... no. 

Did you send him on his way or insist on pro-rating his fee?

Honestly, the audacity of his statement would have had me canceling the appointment altogether and asking him to reimburse me for time wasted. Time management is a thing in life, my guy. Sorry.

3 minutes ago, Lohengrin1979 said:

Did you send him on his way or insist on pro-rating his fee?

Honestly, the audacity of his statement would have had me canceling the appointment altogether and asking him to reimburse me for time wasted. Time management is a thing in life, my guy. Sorry.

No.  I wasted no further time with him and left immediately when he "told" me, not asked me... "told" me. 

I booked him about 2 weeks ago. I was hesitant as I had referred to this actual message thread before hiring him and saw that he cut someone’s time short. Overall, a good experience. He is a little thicker than his ad’s picture but overall, still looks the same. The massage lasted the scheduled time, and he had some decent skills, and I was able to shower afterwards. He was very friendly and offered a beverage of water and a beer after I had showered. If he ever came back to my area I would likely rebook.