411 Vfit_afp

Jostar

5 hours ago, bluejay775 said:

He’s very hot in person.  He’s got crazy thighs and a very smooth, gorgeous body.

He speaks little English and quickly went through the motions during the session which didn’t last the full hour.  I would not hire again.

What!!!! I have a appointment with him tonight. I hate when guys are trying to speed up the session so they can leave early or ect. If I see that happens on my session that he speeding up am tell him to take a slow and if he still doesn't listen am ending the session. 

10 hours ago, bluejay775 said:

He’s very hot in person.  He’s got crazy thighs and a very smooth, gorgeous body.

He speaks little English and quickly went through the motions during the session which didn’t last the full hour.  I would not hire again.

Thanks for the warning.

Sorry, Jostar, but it looks like you beat me out to hire him tonight. :p :p 

19 minutes ago, Jostar said:

He trying to persuasive me to do a threesome with this guy 

857982_1659022708_n6xkrrpef6.jpg
V6.RENT.MEN

View my profile on Rent.Men

said that his friend. And they are both bottom 

We must live near each other. Too bad we couldn't try a 4-some, and each of us can switch between Vfit and SebasFit.

EDIT: Actually, not. You'd probably find my BDSM roleplaying scenarios a bit weird.

Edited by DrownedBoy

31 minutes ago, DrownedBoy said:

We must live near each other. Too bad we couldn't try a 4-some, and each of us can switch between Vfit and SebasFit.

EDIT: Actually, not. You'd probably find my BDSM roleplaying scenarios a bit weird.

Am ok with bdsm. But for both them the rate is to high. And he told me can't do that much things on the session. So what the point of seeing both of them 🤔 

So am super piss right now. We had a session for tonight. I made to his place on time. He tells me to wait a couple of minutes. So I wait 15 minutes and no reply. I text what going and he doesn't reply at all. I texted him after 5 more minutes and still nothing. After that point I left. Do not bother with this guy a total waste of time. 

11 hours ago, Jostar said:

So am super piss right now. We had a session for tonight. I made to his place on time. He tells me to wait a couple of minutes. So I wait 15 minutes and no reply. I text what going and he doesn't reply at all. I texted him after 5 more minutes and still nothing. After that point I left. Do not bother with this guy a total waste of time. 

I texted Sébastien, in Spanish,  but received no reply. I would trust neither.

6 hours ago, ButchAtl said:

Its a shame, as he and his friend  both look so good;  I wonder how he got all those 5 star reviews on RentMen?

When providers get that many stars, it goes to their heads, and they feel they can do anything they want.

Had a similar experience when a guy visited Chicago and was quickly picked up for an overnight by some rich guy - they left their ad as available when they were totally booked. 

I avoid the high fliers. They'll crash back to Earth quick enough as they age.

5 minutes ago, DrownedBoy said:

When providers get that many stars, it goes to their heads, and they feel they can do anything they want.

Had a similar experience when a guy visited Chicago and was quickly picked up for an overnight by some rich guy - they left their ad as available when they were totally booked. 

I avoid the high fliers. They'll crash back to Earth quick enough as they age.

You are so right. Just because they have hot body they think they can be rude, have attitude and not care of the appointment they made. Sooner or later they crash and burn 

5 minutes ago, Jostar said:

You are so right. Just because they have hot body they think they can be rude, have attitude and not care of the appointment they made. Sooner or later they crash and burn 

Don’t disagree. But there have been many, it seems, who had good experiences. Mileage often varies, right?