411 Alex Axxel

ncc1701d

I'll elaborate on my comment a bit more:

Alex is not good looking… he’s amazingly handsome and sexy and adorable and mischievous and angelic. 

He looks as good dressed up as dressed down as naked. Make sure to request he wear a jockstrap and make sure to be ready to applaud. 

I’ve hung out with him at casual restaurants, at Michelin-starred restaurants, at my hotel. Very sweet cuddles as well. I don’t do overnights because I don’t sleep well with someone else in the room but I imagine he’d be very good company overnight based on the naps we took. But they were always short because that guy was hard to resist when he was the little spoon and pressing against me.  But we spent a few days into the evening together and he was great.

Great body.  Wonderfully built like an actual professional swimmer, not in the colloquial "swimmer's build" sense that means toned.

Intelligent, funny, sweet. Speaks English very well if you’re visiting Paris and need help with a translator for French. True boyfriend experience and I never felt for a moment that it was a paid experience. 

Merci beaucoup encore, Alex, if you see this.  

48 minutes ago, UpAndDown333 said:

I'll elaborate on my comment a bit more:

Alex is not good looking… he’s amazingly handsome and sexy and adorable and mischievous and angelic. 

He looks as good dressed up as dressed down as naked. Make sure to request he wear a jockstrap and make sure to be ready to applaud. 

I’ve hung out with him at casual restaurants, at Michelin-starred restaurants, at my hotel. Very sweet cuddles as well. I don’t do overnights because I don’t sleep well with someone else in the room but I imagine he’d be very good company overnight based on the naps we took. But they were always short because that guy was hard to resist when he was the little spoon and pressing against me.  But we spent a few days into the evening together and he was great.

Great body.  Wonderfully built like an actual professional swimmer, not in the colloquial "swimmer's build" sense that means toned.

Intelligent, funny, sweet. Speaks English very well if you’re visiting Paris and need help with a translator for French. True boyfriend experience and I never felt for a moment that it was a paid experience. 

Merci beaucoup encore, Alex, if you see this.  

You are absolutely 💯 right 

He is the best. He always take my problem away. He used to the modeling a long time ago. Incredible hot body. Extremely passionate.  Never had a complain from him. He never disappoint. The session are definitely worth it. I been seeing him since 2017. He never fails me. Even after the session  is over he still wants to talk.