JuanYJoseLatinos in NYC - caveat emptor

tenderloin

As usual I let my little head do the thinking, and I regretted it with these two.   I was very clear as to what I was looking for in my RM exchange. All there in writing.

https://rent.men/JuanYJoseLatinos

On the positive side, I will say that they do indeed look like their pictures - they are gorgeous, with flawless bodies and while not as hung as they claim, nice equipment.

On the downside:

1. There was absolutely no foreplay. They were stripping down before we even got to the bedroom. They went right to the overture while I was warming up. 

2. There was little chemistry between them. I had to coach them with each move. 

3. As soon as things did start to warm up just a little, one of them refused to go further unless I increased the rate. I reluctantly agreed to a small increase given that I was just hoping to salvage something from my investment ("in for a penny..."). 

4. They each came in about 10 minutes. Or at least one of them did, the other I think just did some Joan Crawford-style overacting.  

5. They were out the door less than 30 minutes after they showed up, and that timing included showers for both. 

6. They were not even out of the building before they blocked me on RM so I cannot leave a bad review. 

Feel free to message me with questions.  Stay away from these two. Bitter lesson learned. 

• 1 month later...