Dustin D ? Any 411?

Lookingforfun

• 3 months later...

So, I finally met him. The other threads seem to jibe with my experience. It took me several tries over a couple of years to actually get an appointment with him. Not only is he unresponsive or slow to respond to messages on rentmen, he is fairly unresponsive via text as well. He also cancels or reschedules or just forgets an appointment. Don't even give him a reason to cancel, because he will. I said I had a party later the same night we were supposed to meet, and he tried to use that as a reason to cancel, but I told him it would be okay if I was late. Don't even try a last minute thing, because he either won't respond or will say he's not available.

The actual meeting was fine. He has a fairly nice place, though it's the 5th floor in a walkup, so be prepared if you go there. He is hot and has a nice dick. His pics aren't that old but probably need updating. It is definitely him in the pics, but he's got a goatee now, so it makes him look older. Other than that, the vibe just seemed to be off. I'm not sure if he just wasn't into it or what, but it made me feel slightly uncomfortable to the point I don't plan on another meeting.

This is a guy that if he were more responsive and available, he might be an excellent choice for many people. I however cannot recommend him based on all the above. 

https://rentmen.eu/Dustin_D

Haha, I posted a review on rentmen. Basically the same as here with ... "would not recommend". He texted me faster after that review than he ever did when I was trying to meet with him. At least he bothered to ask what went wrong and what he could do better in the future, so I told him. Maybe I'll give him another shot and see how it goes. 

1 minute ago, ZMontoff said:

Haha, I posted a review on rentmen. Basically the same as here with ... "would not recommend". He texted me faster after that review than he ever did when I was trying to meet with him. At least he bothered to ask what went wrong and what he could do better in the future, so I told him. Maybe I'll give him another shot and see how it goes. 

I see you gave him four stars instead of five. In the olden days, that would still be very good!  Nowadays in this internet-review era, most treat that as zero stars!  Jeez. He looks scorching in the pictures. 

Yeah, as far as looks, he definitely is a 5-star guy. He's a little on the short side. I think the 5'8" in his profile is pushing it. He is probably more like 5'6" or even shorter.  The only reason he got 4 stars is because of the feel I got and how hard it was to set up the appointment. Even when I did get the appointment, I texted like 2 hours before and asked if we were still on for 7 and he tried to change it to 8. He is hot enough to give him another shot though.

I met him about a year ago. Didn’t go well. Seemed like he wasn’t really ready. Started saying he doesn’t do X or Y. I reminded him he had agreed to it. To his credit he said I could leave if I wasn’t satisfied and I didn’t owe him anything. So I did. All in all maybe lasted less than 10 mins or so. 
Definitely not as tall as claimed. At least 2  - 3 inches shorter if that matters.