Info on Alpha_God

bgmn44

he is gorgeous and we have not met....but I called his number and as I did so, my phone suddenly showed I had blocked it previously. OMG. I didnt realize because of his new hair perm, that this is the guy who two months ago I told him I would think about hiring him but was undecided due to his 400 price. I knew I wouldnt but I had thought not to tell him to fuck off when i was really hoping to say fuck me. 

anyhow after that for over two hours my phone never stopped. He was reported due to evidence I gave rent men that he took my number and posted it on his twitter account having every visible hustler who follows him report me. After a couple of hours twitter removed it cuz he obviously violated their community standards (standard on twitter???? c'mon). 

So he's a creep gentlemen. 

On 8/22/2023 at 11:34 PM, colonexstacy said:

he is gorgeous and we have not met....but I called his number and as I did so, my phone suddenly showed I had blocked it previously. OMG. I didnt realize because of his new hair perm, that this is the guy who two months ago I told him I would think about hiring him but was undecided due to his 400 price. I knew I wouldnt but I had thought not to tell him to fuck off when i was really hoping to say fuck me. 

anyhow after that for over two hours my phone never stopped. He was reported due to evidence I gave rent men that he took my number and posted it on his twitter account having every visible hustler who follows him report me. After a couple of hours twitter removed it cuz he obviously violated their community standards (standard on twitter???? c'mon). 

So he's a creep gentlemen. 

Alpha God’s can be imperious. Some may find it attractive.