411 on SurferSF

musclvr

I warn against him. We had some great friendly text conversations and made plans. I went to his building (large apt complex) front door and he ghosted me.  I walked around the block for 15 min calling and texting him with no response. He was all apologies a few days later with an excuse. 

seemed v sincere about his emergency so we set up a new time a bit later. AND THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED. No response to my calls or texts. Crickets for several days before he wrote me another emergency excuse.

never again.  

12 hours ago, Moke said:

I warn against him. We had some great friendly text conversations and made plans. I went to his building (large apt complex) front door and he ghosted me.  I walked around the block for 15 min calling and texting him with no response. He was all apologies a few days later with an excuse. 

seemed v sincere about his emergency so we set up a new time a bit later. AND THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED. No response to my calls or texts. Crickets for several days before he wrote me another emergency excuse.

never again.  

Thanks, Moke. He's already ghosted me in Rentmen messenger, which is the only way to contact him. He replied quickly to my first message with a generic response, to which I replied. Then nothing. Time to move on.

• 4 months later...
On 8/20/2023 at 6:42 PM, Moke said:

never again.  

Dude, I had the exact same experience. Very odd. I guess he enjoys doing that to people.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2023 at 10:23 AM, musclvr said:

Thanks, Moke. He's already ghosted me in Rentmen messenger, which is the only way to contact him. He replied quickly to my first message with a generic response, to which I replied. Then nothing. Time to move on.

On 1/6/2024 at 4:08 PM, Jayse said:

Dude, I had the exact same experience. Very odd. I guess he enjoys doing that to people.

On 8/20/2023 at 9:42 PM, Moke said:

never again.  

On 8/20/2023 at 12:52 PM, guru68 said:

Nice looking guy, though I tend to raise an eyebrow when PNP and "health always comes first" appear in the same ad.

PNP and ghosting go together!

For those who are looking for an experience to remember,

Edited by marylander1940