NYC BFE recommendations for a newbie customer

WhiteMageQNS

Hello! First of all, I am so grateful to this forum and everyone contributing with their posts, recommendations, advice and more. I’m from NYC and a regular with masseurs here. I have been thinking of trying for services other than erotic massages but have never done it. So I’m ready to take the plunge and ask if you have any recommendations for providers that would be a good fit for me as a newbie like me looking for a BFE experience? Would also like to know how much the average rates are with NYC providers and what is considered on the high range? Bonus if they’re into Asians for good chemistry (I’m Asian, 30s, with a mixed muscle/chub body). Please feel free to pm me. I’m also willing to share masseur recommendations if you need any so we can trade notes. 😉

Thanks for posting, @WhiteMageQNS! And welcome to the adventure...

I suspect others will have much to offer by way of guidance on this but my first thought: do any of your favorite masseurs also cross-list on Rentmen? If so, that might be a way to go. If no, then you might consider hiring someone first for massage and then hiring again for the extra pleasures of the BFE.

Also it would likely be helpful for the folks here to also know: what types of gents get you going?  

Hello @RyanDean! Thank you for responding! Honestly, none of my regular masseurs cross post on RentMen. :( I’ve even asked them before and said that I’d be willing to pay extra, but they professionally declined and I didn’t pursue after that. 
as for my types, I tend to be attracted to older and muscled providers but I don’t limit myself to just those types. Personality is a huge plus for me though. A friendly, welcoming and open attitude gets me the most. No racial preferences here as I am an “equal opportunity employer” lol

21 hours ago, WhiteMageQNS said:

Hello @RyanDean! Thank you for responding! Honestly, none of my regular masseurs cross post on RentMen. :( I’ve even asked them before and said that I’d be willing to pay extra, but they professionally declined and I didn’t pursue after that. 
as for my types, I tend to be attracted to older and muscled providers but I don’t limit myself to just those types. Personality is a huge plus for me though. A friendly, welcoming and open attitude gets me the most. No racial preferences here as I am an “equal opportunity employer” lol

Looking for a top or bottom or ?

how was your process scheduling with him?    I hit him up last month on a Tuesday or Wednesday to meet on a Friday night and I was trying to cement in a time and he basically told me to just hit him up on Friday night when I was ready and he *should* be around.    I thought that was strange.   I never did reach out because we didn't have an official appointment and I wound up meeting with someone else (which in retrospect I wish I met with FrenchThick but that's another story)  

But besides that,  very nice guy within our chats.   He's still someone I do want to see though.  

1 hour ago, kaboom35 said:

how was your process scheduling with him?    I hit him up last month on a Tuesday or Wednesday to meet on a Friday night and I was trying to cement in a time and he basically told me to just hit him up on Friday night when I was ready and he *should* be around.    I thought that was strange.   I never did reach out because we didn't have an official appointment and I wound up meeting with someone else (which in retrospect I wish I met with FrenchThick but that's another story)  

But besides that,  very nice guy within our chats.   He's still someone I do want to see though.  

I started chatting with him about a week and a half out…I was in NYC from the end of June to July 4th…so I wanted to see who was actually going to be around…but yeah nothing was real concrete until the day of with plenty of time to spare if it didn’t pan out