MrDarkChocolate - AMAZING experience !!!

BeefyDude

https://rentmasseur.com/MrDarkchocolate/

https://rent.men/MrDarkchocolate (more pics and video)

I honestly have to say that from an overall perspective this is by far one of the best massage experiences

1) Lets just get the obvious out of the way. The man is BUILT (competitive bodybuilder shape). He is COOL with flexing/touching

2) He brought a table with him - how many traveling masseurs do that

3)  The massage itself was GREAT - from technique and pressure perspective with a great balance of therapeutic and senusal

4) What an amazing personality. He is super friendly easy to talk to

I'm a gym guy too so we talked about working out bodybuilding. The conversation just flowed so naturally easily and smoothly.

YES he is straight but is totally cool with a guy. He was not nude but thats ok (for me; also I believe his site with price structure might have an option for that)

Anyways.... HIGHLY recommend him hands down !!!!!!!

1 hour ago, BeefyDude said:

He was not nude but thats ok

1 hour ago, BeefyDude said:

1) Lets just get the obvious out of the way. The man is BUILT (competitive bodybuilder shape). He is COOL with flexing/touching

Not nude? With a body like his, that just seams wrong. 😥 

1 hour ago, SometimesBi said:

Not nude? With a body like his, that just seams wrong. 😥 

Not really... Like i said he is straight.  He does have a website with all his services and nude is on it.  Thats just the option I chose  (sorry If I didn't make that clear)

Regardess it was great experience I will book with him every time he comes here which I hope he comes back

3 minutes ago, BeefyDude said:

Not really... Like i said he is straight.  He does have a website with all his services and nude is on it.  Thats just the option I chose  (sorry If I didn't make that clear)

Regardess it was great experience I will book with him every time he comes here which I hope he comes back

I guess what I meant was ... how could you not choose the nude option? 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...