411 Damien in Chicago

bichiguy

I recently tried (before 11pm). Excellent therapeutic experience. While texting to arrange, he was clear and straightforward in what to expect (and what *not* to expect - i.e. things would stay strictly therapeutic.) The massage was fully draped & incorporated aromatherapy. He’s got a thorough technique and laidback, calming vibes. Happy to share more details in DM…although honestly, there’s not much more to share.

21 hours ago, Mhs said:

I recently tried (before 11pm). Excellent therapeutic experience. While texting to arrange, he was clear and straightforward in what to expect (and what *not* to expect - i.e. things would stay strictly therapeutic.) The massage was fully draped & incorporated aromatherapy. He’s got a thorough technique and laidback, calming vibes. Happy to share more details in DM…although honestly, there’s not much more to share.

Bummer! Itd be real nice if there can be extras because he's quite cute 

Edited by xsslg

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

He's therapeutic. I agree about the aloofness. Messaging was a little rough. He sounded condescending and warmed near the end.

First visit: the therapeutic side was very good. DIdn't like the draping, but yes, his technique was good. S

econd time: his aloofness was so dramatic that I thought he didn't have my number saved. If it's still bad on the third time, will no longer see him.

Rates are great though.

Would love to hear others experiences.

12 minutes ago, fs12395 said:

He's therapeutic. I agree about the aloofness. Messaging was a little rough. He sounded condescending and warmed near the end.

First visit: the therapeutic side was very good. DIdn't like the draping, but yes, his technique was good. S

econd time: his aloofness was so dramatic that I thought he didn't have my number saved. If it's still bad on the third time, will no longer see him.

Why are you planning to see him a third time? What do you expect will change after he gave you two rough, aloof sessions?

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Yeah, I did go a third time, and it was disappointing.

He was late to buzz me up, and still had me out within less than 90 minutes (I paid for 2 hours). Before the session, I asked him if it's the same rate as always, he said it was. He texted me (politely) after  to tell me he believes that I shorted him money. I told him to scroll up, but still venmoed him the difference of what he wanted, but with a personal resolution that in his case, it's his character, not his skills, that are not professional or attractive to me in any way.

I hope you guys don't go through any of that with him if you try. It's unfortunate, I felt our rapport in person was good.

Edited by fs12395
Trying to make sure I'm not mean! :)

6 minutes ago, fs12395 said:

Yeah, I did go a third time, and it was disappointing.

He was late to buzz me up, and still had me out within less than 90 minutes (I paid for 2 hours). Before the session, I asked him if it's the same rate as always, he said it was. He texted me (politely) after  to tell me he believes that I shorted him money. I told him to scroll up, but still venmoed him the difference of what he wanted, but with the resolution that in his case, it's his character, not his skills, that are not professional or attractive to me in any way.

I hope you guys don't go through it with him.

ugh sorry you went through that, and thanks for sharing.  I get the try multiple times as if it is good and there is chemistry either more can happen (and most of has stories of that) or its a good massage and a good rate.

Hey there. I mostly lurk in the background and didn't have an account. I contacted Bret today after reading these and asked some polite questions about his massages. I debated posting our exchange but feel like it might not be fair to him (I'm not embarrassed of a single thing I said). But this was my initial message:

Hi I was interested in booking a session with you but had some questions:
1. What elements of sensuality (if any) do you allow?
2. I saw some reviews online that say that you shorted significant time. If I booked, I just want to make sure that the full session length is honored.
3. Do you do deep tissue massage?
Thank you.

He then went absolutely berserk. He called me a jerk, creep and rapist, then told me he'd call the police if I messaged him (while he kept messaging). It seems like he's going through some kind of trauma or psychological stress. I was going to post the conversation, but I think it would be more hurtful toward him than helpful. I just also felt like people should be warned that something is really off.