ChuckaLuck in LA

asntop74

He came to my home years ago. It was at least six years ago.  He seemed like a scam artist who was trying to get away with delivering as little as possible.  I felt like I hired a masseur who was, by day, an insurance salesman from Dubuque or a hardware salesman from Indianapolis* who was offering massage services only to pass time.  There was nothing that would border on an acceptable massage or a sensual experience. 

* I would have picked Toledo, Ohio if John Denver hadn't slammed the city so hard.

6 hours ago, ThickCockScotsman said:

He came to my home years ago. It was at least six years ago.  He seemed like a scam artist who was trying to get away with delivering as little as possible.  I felt like I hired a masseur who was, by day, an insurance salesman from Dubuque or a hardware salesman from Indianapolis* who was offering massage services only to pass time.  There was nothing that would border on an acceptable massage or a sensual experience. 

* I would have picked Toledo, Ohio if John Denver hadn't slammed the city so hard.

My experience was at least 10-12 years ago but this account by @ThickCockScotsman sums it up pretty much exactly the same.

Also, I recall at the time he was significantly older than me but now his stated age is only *slightly* older than me.

2 hours ago, tolsty17cm said:

I saw him maybe 10 years ago. His place was not very nice - not dirty - but not clean - and a little .....worn or dingy. I would not repeat. It kinda gave me a bad feeling.....

Same! It’s actually kinda sad it felt like you were naked and held as a hostage in a dirty cave not exaggerating sorry…