Orlando Fl Cruise Areas?

4 hours ago, No Drama,just good company said:

I will  be in Willamsburg fl and would like to know any cruiseing areas, vidio booths, etc.

Orlando's inland. In Florida, most cruising probably takes place in Fort Lauderdale or Miami:

Ft. Lauderdale Port Everglades - SailFace™

But seriously, do people still cruise the parks, and so on? I'd think that with apps such as Grindr, outdoor cruising would be pretty rare these days. 

Edited by Unicorn

6 hours ago, Unicorn said:

But seriously, do people still cruise the parks, and so on? I'd think that with apps such as Grindr, outdoor cruising would be pretty rare these days

You would think that but it's 100% not the case. Especially in major metropolis cities. Outdoor cruising is very active and going strong. I've been in NYC since June and visited The Ramble in Central Park, Prospect Park in Brooklyn and a few other outdoor places this summer and it's been busy. Back home the go-to outdoor parks for cruising are busy. Looking online on cruising apps-sites and social media platforms like Twitter, places like L.A., London, Berlin, and major cities in Australia, outdoor cruising is pretty regular.

While apps may seem easier and more convenient it's a lot of time wasting and headaches....unless you fall under the type of guys (25%) that gay culture, media promotes 24/7. Then I would guess apps or even social media is easier and better vs. cruising. But for others just getting up and going to a cruising park, no long talking and seeing in person how someone looks and getting to the fun is much better compared to using Grindr.