MrDarkChocolate

Lazarus

• 3 weeks later...

here you go (cut pasted from the post i just put up)

https://rentmasseur.com/MrDarkchocolate/

https://rent.men/MrDarkchocolate (more pics and video)

I honestly have to say that from an overall perspective this is by far one of the best massage experiences

1) Lets just get the obvious out of the way. The man is BUILT (competitive bodybuilder shape). He is COOL with flexing/touching

2) He brought a table with him - how many traveling masseurs do that

3)  The massage itself was GREAT - from technique and pressure perspective with a great balance of therapeutic and senusal

4) What an amazing personality. He is super friendly easy to talk to

I'm a gym guy too so we talked about working out bodybuilding. The conversation just flowed so naturally easily and smoothly.

YES he is straight but is totally cool with a guy. He was not nude but thats ok (for me; also I believe his site with price structure might have an option for that)

Anyways.... HIGHLY recommend him hands down !!!!!!!

22 hours ago, BuffaloKyle said:

So you did the $199 hour sensual massage option? He still could have at least been nude though for that in my opinion.

thats your opinion. I was happy with out. Not everything has to be about dick. Remember he is STRAIGHT

Regardless of what people say it was one of the best experiences I have had.

Can everyone here just focus on the great experience - which I wanted to pass on to y'all vs. was he nude, how big is his dick, why didn't I use the nude option etc etc

The purpose was to share with y'all what i thought was a great experience, especially since there were NO posts here about him nor any reviews

• 8 months later...