411 on JimBradly in Los Angeles

LocallySocally

Isn't HotDan now TheThor?

205202_1687469836_a648g45cfn.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

I'm trying to figure out if "Jim" is Thor with a shave and AI. They look kinda similar but different enough?

Regardless, I contacted "Jim" and he was very rude and abrupt over text, saying he did outcalls only despite having an incall rate listed.

Edited by RunnerGuy

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Emir said:

VDC_AIX_001_robothands_Thumb_Clean.jpg
WWW.VOX.COM

And how can it get better?

image.thumb.png.c2ae8e8a486138827a67687b93f1572f.png

image.thumb.png.1600f36790f6e9b6f1aa41c4063a71d3.png

Great detective work. This guy seems almost certain to be NotDan, which means he is HotDan and HotDanny and TheThor and AndrewTherapist and JohnCalli and now JimBradly.

He seems based in Long Beach but some profiles say LA, with the LA profiles being outcall. The one JimBradly review says he works in Long Beach.

Edited by za812

On 8/20/2023 at 7:17 PM, Hey_Jay said:

I mean my biggest question if these therapists aren’t real and no one really made an appointment with them, what do they get from posting these ads?!

Oh there are plenty out there who hire them. This board represents a small portion of those looking to hire these providers. There are men right now looking at that profile, getting hard, and reaching out to book. Closeted men, married men, men who won’t object when what comes to the door isn’t what was advertised. Do these sheisters have repeat business? Likely not. But a sucker is born every minute.

• 3 months later...

Strange turn of events.  When I saw this guy on RentMasseur, I thought he was the same guy as DanFit or FitDan or DanSomething or other whom I had seen here in Washington about 10 years ago.  At that time he was part of a group of Russian/East European guys with a handler who promised they would offer all sorts of services without ever telling them that.  So when you me it was a case of overpromised and underdelivered. He was particularly skittish and the who massage was an awkward rub and money out the window. So two days ago, I texted him and asked what his erotic massage involved.  He sent back a text of time periods and the cost of each.  So I again asked what erotic included and if it including nudity.  He would not answer, replying only that he was a professional massage therapist and thanked me for texting. So I let it go as I was sure it would be the same experience as 10 years ago.

Then today, I just ran into him on the street near Dupont Circle in DC.  When we stopped at the same corner to wait for the crosswalk light, he kept smiling and staring at me and I was smiling and staring at him, at first not realizing who he was.  I asked if he lived nearby, and he said he was visiting from Los Angeles and staying nearby.  That was when I realized who he was.  So  I told him I thought I had just seen him online.  He asked where, so I told him on RentMasseur. (Maybe he is also on Grindr or Sniffies.)  He got all sheepish, but said he is free this afternoon and staying nearby. I told him I had to meet someone for lunch, and he asked me to text him if I would like a massage.

He IS definitely the same guy that started out as Dan Something or other when I met him about 10 years ago here.  He still looks good now, but was probably in his early to mid-20s then and is clearly early to mid-30s now.  And he is not 6'4" unless he massages you in elevator shoes.  I'm not willing to be blue-balled out of my cash again, but he is still super attractive to me. Before he had a heavy accent, but now it is hardly noticeable. And still an utterly fuckable con.

Edited by Wanderoz
Omitted sentence.