LatinManuel - Avoid

BeefyDude

https://rentmasseur.com/LatinManuel

So I saw him a few years back.  The experience was just meh.  Also got short changed on time.

But hey people can change over time, so I booked with him again (at his much higher rate).

If it lasted 30 mins I would be shocked.  I really was tempted to pay him half but that would have looked bad counting it 

He offered a 4-hand with his (also HOT) partner.  SO glad I did not do that and waste more money

On the plus side - AMAZING body

Anyways, just wanted to give y'all the heads up.

Yikes, thanks for sharing!

Having had a number of bad and sub-par experiences, I now avoid masseurs who offer 4-handed options unless I see overwhelmingly positive opinions here.

Four hands is sensory overload for me, and there is something about knowing that the masseur would rather be working together with his partner that's a major turnoff when we are alone. Plus you never know, they may drop your appointment in the last minute if someone who wants 4 hands comes along.

4 hours ago, BeefyDude said:

So I saw him a few years back.  The experience was just meh.  Also got short changed on time.

But hey people can change over time, so I booked with him again (at his much higher rate).

If it lasted 30 mins I would be shocked.  I really was tempted to pay him half but that would have looked bad counting it 

He offered a 4-hand with his (also HOT) partner.  SO glad I did not do that and waste more money

I’m sorry you had a bad experience, I saw him a few months ago and the massage was strong and deep and enjoyable.  He was very friendly, has as absolutely stunning body and is HUGE when he drops his pants.  I will admit that I was a bit smitten by the total package he presented.  I do concur that it wasn’t a full hour, but I think if my excitement could have been controlled 10 more minutes, it would have been an hour.  

On 7/30/2023 at 9:34 AM, Harryinny said:

Stunning, front and back!

Indeed.  Was the priciest massage I had paid up to that point, $260 total.  But GDamn, he is an absolutely beautiful man, just stunning to look at!  Plus the extras were included. 

I would probably do it again.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hypocrisy being the tribute vice pays to virtue, I can't imagine there's anyone in the game who enlist Manuel's services who doesn't know what they're paying for, and it's not his massage skills.  That said, I get it, for if he only wants to work with people who are willing to shell out $300-$400 dollars a whack which is what seems to be happening looking at his reviews, then he should make that his policy instead of accepting $200 dollars clients and allowed them to leave feeling shortchanged. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/29/2023 at 3:58 PM, BeefyDude said:

Is LatinROBERT the partner?

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

The expectation that the session is over as soon as the HE is complete is a pet peeve of mine. If it’s 5 min or so fine but more than 10 you’re shorting me. Especially if you’re rushing me there.

What moves an ok masseur to a great masseur are ones who understand you’re paying for the time so they’ll do a bit more massage after - neck, scalp etc. 

Thanks for the report!