Asianhandsome Currently in Atlanta

GTC404

He used to go by Shine, but he deleted his profile:

I met with him when he visited NYC. Would NOT recommend him. The pics he's using are old. And the ones where the camera's covering the face is a picture of another Asian guy. Also, it's suspicious that he's getting so many reviews within few days and they all sound the same. None of the reviewers have reviewed any other guy except for him, so I suspect he's using a bot.

Edited by panpanda

I’ve had a session with this travelling asian masseur (he had a different name) in Los Angeles last winter (I need to check if it’s the same cellphone number in this new profile).

some pics in his profile are his, some not   So at least we know what he looks like and not a full scammer/different person overall   

Oil rub though he *tries* to mimic actual massaging techniques.  Received the basics of hiring off of RMen actually but since I hired using RMasseur, i wasn’t looking for the whole shebang (in out in out) and mainly for the massage and some RMasseur-level fun.  

Is he becoming the new Jun_Choi? Lol. But in all seriousness, one lack of consistency is the type of phone that's being shown in the photos. That tips me off as someone who's either using an old photo or the person isn't who they claim to be. The one that looks like him is the one where he's wearing the headphones. The rest are either photos that he uploaded because they look somewhat similar to him or complete catfish. Just be careful out there everyone!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...