DTLA Suggestions

justme

Hey guys-

I am going to be in downtown Los Angeles for just a night or two for work next weekend and wanted to see if anyone had leads on providers that aren't on the Westside or the Valley etc.? There are a ton of providers in LA but I won't have time to get to West Hollywood. I care more about massage than the other stuff, but someone easy on the eyes makes for a better massage! Thanks!

I can't recommend Troy above.  Very underwhelming for me, and I was eager to get up and leave.  The thing I remember most is that he had some big gaudy jewelry on one nipple that he kept putting in my face.  Weird.

For Downtown LA my pick would be Cody.  A little pricey if I'm remembering correctly, but a great experience.

92190_1688107269_qnzkr8yt6s.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

I don’t recommend Troy either. Cody is great in terms of skill but the menu of options and pricing is a deal breaker for me. I can’t stand when guys list six different prices with all specifics listed out. Top, bottom, oral, etc. it no longer is a massage at that point and he’s likely excluding a large customer base because of it - he belongs on RentMen.

Just offer a good massage and end it with a HE. That’s how you build a successful business here.

Edited by SamMiller213

On 7/24/2023 at 2:06 PM, relax man said:

I can't recommend Troy above.  Very underwhelming for me, and I was eager to get up and leave.  The thing I remember most is that he had some big gaudy jewelry on one nipple that he kept putting in my face.  Weird.

For Downtown LA my pick would be Cody.  A little pricey if I'm remembering correctly, but a great experience.

92190_1688107269_qnzkr8yt6s.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

I received a massage from Cody when he was in NYC, circa 2021. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Above-average massage technique; appreciated the attention he paid to my hands, calves, and feet. Suggest folks not get too tangled up in his pics; he’s much sexier in person. Thick and muscular if you’re into that—which I am :)

Be mindful of where you are staying and the hours of the day or night and parking for the masseur.

Parking is a beeeeeyyyyyatch in downtown LA especially if you want the masseur to bring a table or not. I never go to downtown anymore for that reason unless it's really late at night and I trust where I can leave my car.

Hello Justme.  If you narrow down your wants, i am for sure you’ll find a suitable masseur in LA.  If it just “easy on the eyes”…every page in RMasseur should have one or two good ones that might strike your fancy (search their names here in the forum - unless they constantly change their names).