DrYO Chicago

Mhs

This dude is a big big guy and gives an amazing massage. He's in what I believe is called Norwood Park and just off the Kennedy Expressway.  From the Chicago lakefront it could be 25 - 30 min.  Rates for 60 minutes range from $80 for a "chiro session" to $200 for nude to nude with HE. 90 and 120 minutes sessions are also available.  Trained in Europe, his RM profile reads "PhD with BWC"!

Earlier thread :

Edited by claym
More concise.

4 hours ago, claym said:

This dude is a big big guy and gives an amazing massage. He's in what I believe is called Norwood Park and just off the Kennedy Expressway.  From the Chicago lakefront it could be 25 - 30 min.  Rates for 60 minutes range from $80 for a "chiro session" to $200 for nude to nude with HE. 90 and 120 minutes sessions are also available.  Trained in Europe, his RM profile reads "PhD with BWC"!

Earlier thread :

Might even be walkable to/from the Norwood Park Metra (train) stop for non-car folks.  Road that rail for a few years.  It’s out of Ogilvie.  

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bichiguy said:

how is the body unclothed? Don't have access to his locked pics lol

His locked pics are G rated.  He's a trim fit handsome guy.  If I were in Chicago I'd go see him.  Only issue is RM says he's currently in Laval, Quebec. 

1 hour ago, ketut said:

His locked pics are G rated.  He's a trim fit handsome guy.  If I were in Chicago I'd go see him.  Only issue is RM says he's currently in Laval, Quebec. 

G rated??? lol thanks for info -- He is suppose to be back in Chicago this week

14 hours ago, bichiguy said:

BWC. Lol. I guess the “generous description” of “big big” is supposed to say it all. I was looking for a more of is he still in shape but from all accounts here, when he’s in town he’s worth trying out!

My apologies for my earlier abrupt response.  I had just returned from a long day of air travel, and I made two mistakes.  I thought I was messaging privately, and I incorrectly concluded you were someone else who had picked my brain about DrY0 in several private messages.  Wrong guy!

I have found the public and private posts here to be extremely helpful and endeavor to be a team player.  Should you make an appointment at whatever level with DrY0, I am confident you will not be disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to hear! Curious what rate you booked on his rate/service card. I also recently booked but he screwed up / didn't write me in his calendar so I showed up waiting. Was apologetic and right away offered a discount to rebook. No time to schedule anytime soon but will try again based on comments/experiences here.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw DrYo recently while in Chicago for work. He is indeed a big, sexy man, and his massage is A+. However, at least for me, I have to give the ambiance a D-. His place is kind of dingy, which, whatever, I'm not there for decor. But the space is under renovation, and about 30 minutes into the massage, workers showed up and I could hear them milling about and talking. Definitely a mood killer for me.