LA MASSAGE / DUSTY

bryan thompson

33 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

From his website:

From his website: We have a zero tolerance policy and any sexual advances, innuendo, or inappropriate touching will not be tolerated and is grounds for immediate termination of your session.

You forgot to highlight the fine print where that policy is disregarded if he’s in to you or rent is due.

1 hour ago, Marc in Calif said:

From his website:

From his website: We have a zero tolerance policy and any sexual advances, innuendo, or inappropriate touching will not be tolerated and is grounds for immediate termination of your session.

Yup. I have not seen Dusty but I can say for certain I’ve seen other masseurs with that same exact language on their website and then their hands quickly went wandering during the session.

25 minutes ago, SamMiller213 said:

I’ve seen other masseurs with that same exact language on their website and then their hands quickly went wandering during the session.

Sure it happens! But the problem comes when clients report on their experiences and link to or mention the masseur's identity. That's against the rules in these forums for masseurs who are licensed by a state. 

4. Massage reviews must not jeopardize the masseur’s licensing. In localities where massage licensing is required (or available), there are often specific requirements that a provider must follow to maintain a license. An example would be ‘no sex with clients.’  Make sure not to share info about a provider’s services that may go above what is permitted by their specific licensing.

Edited by Marc in Calif