Johan was AMAZING!πŸ”₯😭😍

Lavioliste

Many of you have been enjoying my posts on masseurs on here, so here goes another for Johan:

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing a massage session with Johan, and I must say, it was absolutely amazing. Johan is an exceptional massage therapist who truly knows what the body needs. His technique is top-notch and it's evident that he has received extensive training in his field.

What sets Johan apart is his incorporation of breath work and his ability to guide you through the entire experience. This added element creates a truly holistic and immersive massage session. Johan's voice is incredibly soothing, and dare I say, even a bit sexy. It adds an extra layer of relaxation and tranquility to the overall experience.

It's worth mentioning that Johan is also very attractive, which is an added bonus. Perhaps it's just a personal preference, but there's something about Brazilians that really appeals to me. Nevertheless, his physical appearance aside, Johan's skills as a massage therapist are what truly impressed me.

Furthermore, Johan was incredibly accommodating when it came to scheduling my appointment. I needed an appointment very early in the morning, and he was more than happy to assist. The booking process was a breeze, and he made sure to find a time that worked perfectly for me.

Overall, I highly recommend Johan as a massage therapist. His skills are exceptional, his incorporation of breath work is transformative, and his soothing voice adds an extra touch of relaxation. Whether you're looking for a traditional massage or a more holistic experience, Johan is the therapist to see. Don't hesitate to book an appointment with him; you won't be disappointed.

Β 

152254_1688693722_ntwx4hvbpc.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Β 

Some have asked a few of the same questions, I opted for the erotic version and yes he delivered my brains out to next week. So fucking hot. Dominant and spanked my ass quite hard a few times (I think he enjoys that) but super sweet at the same time. Ugh I wished he lived closer. Well endowed. Smells intoxicating.Β 

Edited by Lavioliste

47 minutes ago, Ali Gator said:

I think we all need our brains delivered out to next week by a handsome, sexy hunky guy. I want to get on the list, please !Β 

Oh yeah! If you’re in his area, I’d get on that list right away!Β 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/5/2023 at 11:33 PM, Alex4475 said:

He did not understand the word β€œno” in my experience. Β  Too aggressive for me and has caused me to stop hiring anyone referencing top or dominant in their profile although from a massage standpoint the best massages for me have come from those who say they are a top.Β 

I had similar experience. He wanted to go way further than I was okay with, and when I playfully and consistently said "here are my limits", he made the interactivity letter far less than what others here describe, and far less than most of my "sensual" experiences. If I was okay with full deli, I'd go with him, but he really wasn't okay with "no".

Wow, I hired him a little over a year ago and thought he was amazing. I went for the full on erotic and he definitely delivered but I'm surprised by the comments of him being overly aggressive. While I was on board for everything he was offering, I found his demeanor very accommodating and his personality with me was downright sweet. He wasn't the least bit domineering with me. Maybe he's changed, when I had hired him, he was going with a different name, that didn't have Dom in it. Maybe he thinks thats what the clients are expecting now. It's a shame, I would have recommended him in a heartbeat.

So I'm going to have to second what a couple of posters have mentioned.... he was very aggressive, and only liked to do things his way. If you're into being dominated then he's probably a great fit. He wants you face down and to be banging away - no moving or adjusting positions on your part. Β I've no objection to going "all the way" Β during an erotic massage if it comes to that, but not like this. Hard pass for me.