Jan Kosto

Eddie Morales

1 hour ago, SamMiller213 said:

Subscribed to his OF. Some decent content but still only a handful of videos. He’s aggressive with the massage and there’s definitely sexual elements but no release (on video at least). Might eventually be worth a subscribe if he has more content.

Hmmm…what sexual stuff is there on the OF?

22 hours ago, Eddie Morales said:

Has anyone seen this guy in person? Care to describe your experience?

292362530_723490652351593_52813139297721
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

42K Followers, 226 Following, 174 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jan Kosto 🇺🇦 (@jan_massage_therapy)

I have has massages with him at least 25 times.  He is straight but has a lot of gay clients.  Nothing exciting at all happens unless you like pain. 

22 hours ago, Excellent said:

I have has massages with him at least 25 times.  He is straight but has a lot of gay clients.  Nothing exciting at all happens unless you like pain. 

Ummm you might want to check out his OF. It’s pretty rare to see a “straight” masseur sticking his hand up someone’s hole…

On 7/13/2023 at 6:17 PM, Excellent said:

His OF says: "No Sexual Content"

Yes I’m away, I think he’s referring to no getting guys off. I can assure you he’s doing things that strict massage therapists don’t do on his OF. I also would be incredibly surprised if he’s indeed straight based on his content.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/13/2023 at 9:02 PM, SamMiller213 said:

Ummm you might want to check out his OF. It’s pretty rare to see a “straight” masseur sticking his hand up someone’s hole…

If you watch carefully he never actually penetrates them; he folds his hand and makes it look like he is but he's just rubbing the taint with his knuckles.