New DylanMasseur in NYC

kyleham

43 minutes ago, Terpmaniac said:

I prefer to work naked, I'm not sure about you, but I feel if we are naked together, so the energies will flow much better. I work from the bed, for much closer contact, I want to be close to you, to work with your soul.

Oh boy!🤭

Subtle!!

5 hours ago, Terpmaniac said:

I prefer to work naked, I'm not sure about you, but I feel if we are naked together, so the energies will flow much better. I work from the bed, for much closer contact, I want to be close to you, to work with your soul.

Oh boy!🤭

That is not my soul fella!  But keep working it regardless! 😋

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/28/2023 at 11:43 AM, Terpmaniac said:

Oh boy!🤭

Well, it rhymes with soul.

• 2 months later...

I saw him in DC last month and I thought my massage session was great.  He said he was new to giving massages but he did take a serious and he seemed to have skills.  It was on a bed, and we were both nude.  Like in all situations, YMMV, but I got what I wanted from it and I’d definitely see him again if he’s back in DC.  He looks like his pictures, and he seemed very friendly. English is not his first language but I did find it easy to communicate with him.

My negative critique is that he’s hard to get in touch with and doesn’t respond to texts in a reasonably timely manner.  

• 3 months later...