411 on Alex_the in Miami/Fort Lauderdale

Bacon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Didn’t see any reviews so decided to take matters into my own hands.  After some back and forth exchanges he replied $200 sensual/therapeutic and didn’t try to upsell.  I’ve already succumbed to $200 being the new $150, so I booked it.  

Rarely am I wowed when I meet some one, he was Wow-worthy.  Just big, hirsute and handsome, with this grin that looks like trouble.  

He asked about any issues and how I liked my pressure before starting and dug in, mostly on my upper back for what seemed like an eternity.  Eventually he made his way down and things got a little sensual and after I turned around things got erotic.

Someone commented about his package,  all I can say is that he’s a shower AND a grower.  

Don’t know how much longer he’ll be in town or even doing massages so if he’s on your list I would move him to the top.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Bullakaun said:

Thanks @FLJock. Is he effeminate or masculine in his demeanor? Looks damn hot and looks like has strong, skilled hands too!

Masculine, body looks like someone who had been heavy at some point and loss weight.  But what he’s been able to do with his body since is truly impressive.  You are equally, if not more, impressed when he drops his shorts.  OhMyGawd 

3 minutes ago, FLJock said:

Masculine, body looks like someone who had been heavy at some point and loss weight.  But what he’s been able to do with his body since is truly impressive.  You are equally, if not more, impressed when he drops his shorts.  OhMyGawd 

Thank you!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I hired Alex for an outcall.  The appointment was easy to setup via text and he arrived on time. Rate was $250 and was one of the best massages I’ve received in a long time.  He’s clearly trained and knows what he’s doing.  As others have stated, the package is indeed impressive.  I’d definitely hire again whenever I’m back in town. 

• 2 months later...

The first photo of him in the grey shorts misled me into thinking he was cut, but he is not. He is a class act for replying to me for straight up having the balls to ask him since I do not have private picture access.

I've never typed the words "moderator's note" before, because I am not one, but my comment is only for further information on his anaconda, not meant to start pointless cut /uncut debate, so don't.