Amazing stamina! (Just kidding -- funny math)

maninsoma

Just noticed this ad on Rentmasseur where the guy says "join over 20K happy clients" and states he has been working for 5 years.  Unless I'm mistaken, that means that, on average, he has seen over 10 clients every day for the past five years.  I cannot imagine a masseur having that much stamina even if he did attract that much business.  :)

2 hours ago, maninsoma said:

Just noticed this ad on Rentmasseur where the guy says "join over 20K happy clients" and states he has been working for 5 years.  Unless I'm mistaken, that means that, on average, he has seen over 10 clients every day for the past five years.  I cannot imagine a masseur having that much stamina even if he did attract that much business.  :)

Always use the search feature on this site - type his RM url handle and you should fine several prior threads on him. 

Had I been interested in this guy as a provider, I certainly would have searched for previous threads about him to see if they provided the information I wanted.

I'm not interested in this guy beyond the amusement provided by his wildly overstated number of satisfied customers.  I just thought I would share a giggle that none of the previous discussions about him mentioned.

Not sure why I'm being reminded that the guy has been discussed here before and to use the search feature when I didn't ask any questions about him or seek out advice as to whether he's a good service provider.

4 hours ago, maninsoma said:

Had I been interested in this guy as a provider, I certainly would have searched for previous threads about him to see if they provided the information I wanted.

I'm not interested in this guy beyond the amusement provided by his wildly overstated number of satisfied customers.  I just thought I would share a giggle that none of the previous discussions about him mentioned.

Not sure why I'm being reminded that the guy has been discussed here before and to use the search feature when I didn't ask any questions about him or seek out advice as to whether he's a good service provider.

Don’t worry about it. I’m convinced there are some people on this board who lose sleep if they aren’t able to admonish someone for “not searching” at least once a day. 

They apparently aren’t trying to fit 20k clients into a five year span so they have more time to scan posts. 😁