411 on Miami Beach

DC Guy

Headed to Miami Beach for the first time in August. Appreciate any and all recommendations on masseurs/spas.

I’m specifically curious about the person linked below but appreciate any other feedback as well. Would love to find a high quality massage - ideally in a spa setting but not opposed to someone’s home - with the possibility of extras. I’ve seen individual threads on a few different people but didn’t look like there was a consolidated place for Miami recs. Feel free to PM. Thanks! 

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/1778/

Edited by DC Guy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been living in Miami (not Miami Beach) for a few years now, and this hasn't been easy lol. I'm like you, I look for a good quality massage with the possibility of extras. I also don't like knowing in advance what will happen; the anticipation of not knowing if things will happen or not actually turn me on. Most of the guys I've tried weren't good masseurs and went straight to the point...

I knew of 2 great masseurs that were my regulars, but they both left the city. There was another one that gave me the perfect massage and right after told me he was also leaving Miami lol.

Last year I tried Nico and he was awesome. Unfortunately now he's mobile only - which doesn't work for me. If it does for you, I suggest you try him: https://nsmassage.com/

I want to try someone new next week, if I find one I'll let you know.

Hello- I saw Nico's website and he appears professional. Question- does he offer any "extras"?

Does respond favorably if you inquire about extras? if yes to either would appreciate if you can elaborate. Thanks