Mason in Dallas

Simon Suraci

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/45255/

He’s back advertising after a long absence. I tried him in August 2021. One of the worst masseur experiences ever. Figured he was gone for good because how could he survive when offering such bad service? I assumed the problem resolved itself without the need to report. Since he’s back, I want to warn others in Dallas or visiting. Also curious if anyone had a positive experience with him.

It was NOT A MASSAGE. He started using a theragun and I asked him to use his hands and arms instead. He insisted and complained that his arms get tired and his fingers are sore from texting all day. Barely even put his hands on my body. I was not trying to touch him at all, and he encouraged me to do so, saying mutual touch is part of it. I said no thanks, I’m good. He placed my hand on his body and complained that my hands were too cold. Tried not to go there but he forced the issue and made it seem like I was putting him out. He was in and out of the massage room at points doing who knows what.

I booked two hours, and it was the worst $200 I have ever spent. It was a total of 30 mins on the table. The rest of the time he was taking me in his shower for a body scrub, or laying me on his bed to cuddle, or talking a really long time before we started. By talking I mean him talking AT me, standing there rambling for a good 15-20 mins before we even started, on topics I showed no interest in. I did not book or ask for the bed or shower services, but he insisted we do them, even after I expressed a desire to do the massage instead. After a long while, with my body tense and stiff, I told him I was uncomfortable with the bed situation and wanted to get back to the massage. Begrudgingly, he brought me back to the table for more theragun nonsense and brief moments of barely touching my body. In the shower (again he insisted) he went on an on about his teenage traumas working on a railroad or some other blue collar job and made comments about how his penis is very sensitive from an injury years ago and that it hurts when people touch it (weird?). Again, I was making no advances and showed no interest in mutual touch. I could care less about his penis, and him talking on and on about it made me uncomfortable.

I can see how he would appeal to a lot of men who just want some company and like his look, and want to listen to him ramble about himself. The cuddle thing probably appeals to many. I just have a hard time squaring the fact that I didn’t book those services. I offer cuddle therapy and body scrubs myself so I get it, but I don’t force my clients to do alternate services when they only booked massage. So strange.

My theory is that he has no massage skills to begin with, or that he has overworked himself and can’t deliver because of it.

Mason is one of the guys on MasseurFinder who keeps on top of the listings by religiously updating his photos and doing all the criteria MF requires to keep your listing at the top. Another one doing this is Tim. He has no skill either (aside, had a bad experience with him too), but he’s attractive and that’s probably what helps him skate by, just like Mason. I don’t feel the need to stay on top of the listings since I stay plenty busy. It’s a lot of effort to be consistent enough to stay on top.

Did he ask you what’s pocket you keep your wallet in?  And then chastise you if you said your back pocket because it’s bad for your back…yadda, yadda, yadda. 

I saw him twice; 2 years apart. He didn’t remember me. I was expecting him too, but the conversation was nearly the same each time. 

We can swap stories next time I come to see you. I’m overdue for a visit. 😘

Oh my gosh. Cannot agree with the above enough. Booked him while visiting Dallas and it was hands down one of the worst massages. No skill, insisting on “getting to know each other so the flow is good,” and other nonsense. He also offered choice weight loss tips like “only eat fruit and protein during the week.” I wish I could say  I cut the massage short but I endured it, hoping for more skill as it progressed. Alas. I will say I don’t get offered the shower session. 😂 Maybe I didn’t book enough time.

@wolverine26tx Oh yeah, the wallet in back pocket conversation! Thanks for jogging my memory. My shorts have no pockets, so I keep my wallet in my murse 😆 

15 minutes ago, Lohengrin1979 said:

I wish I could say  I cut the massage short but I endured it, hoping for more skill as it progressed.

Same feelings as @Lohengrin1979. This is one of the few times I regret not cutting it short and leaving.

I hope for Mason’s sake and every unsuspecting client’s sake that he pursues other employment. This gig is clearly not working for him.

I recently saw Mason. It sounds like the actual massage that I received was better than what Simon Suraci experienced (although still not great). I was, however, so stressed from all of his talking that I didn't really pay attention to the massage. He also gave me a lot of advice, which isn't what I was looking for. I left feeling more tense than when I arrived. I feel like I should say some positives: he was easy to schedule, he looked like his pics, and some people might appreciate his directness. 

Edited by Balthazar

11 hours ago, Balthazar said:

I feel like I should say some positives: he was easy to schedule, he looked like his pics, and some people might appreciate his directness. 

Yes, to be fair, I agree with these positives.

5 hours ago, Gymdal75219 said:

Tim was not great either but much better than Mason. 

To be fair, I only saw Tim briefly. He ended the massage 5-10 mins into the session due to a family emergency. He didn’t charge me, which I felt was appropriate. Still, I can tell right away, even after a few mins whether someone is talented. The massage trajectory was a resounding….meh. Still, better than Mason of course. Tim is a great looking guy in person.

55 minutes ago, Simon Suraci said:

Yes, to be fair, I agree with these positives.

To be fair, I only saw Tim briefly. He ended the massage 5-10 mins into the session due to a family emergency. He didn’t charge me, which I felt was appropriate. Still, I can tell right away, even after a few mins whether someone is talented. The massage trajectory was a resounding….meh. Still, better than Mason of course. Tim is a great looking guy in person.

I saw Tim a few times when he used to advertise on Rent.Men.  It was decent and he’s easy in the eyes. I haven’t seen him for massage but had a feeling it was going to be good based on my other experiences. 

Thanks for confirming.