411 on Daviddownunderx

RexB

Sorry I can’t help but you have good taste @RexB. He has a great-looking physique. 

FWIW in years past, I had various paying dates with guys in Australia. I always found Aussies to be very uninhibited in bed, eager to please and keen to deliver the agreed upon services. (I was told several times by Aussies that they liked that I was direct and upfront in saying exactly what I enjoyed and what I wanted to do)

If you can afford the price @RexB, why not take him for a test drive? You may have a marvelous time.

Edited by MscleLovr

3 hours ago, MscleLovr said:

Sorry I can’t help but you have good taste @RexB. He has a great-looking physique. 

FWIW in years past, I had various paying dates with guys in Australia. I always found Aussies to be very uninhibited in bed, eager to please and keen to deliver the agreed upon services. (I was told several times by Aussies that they liked that I was direct and upfront in saying exactly what I enjoyed and what I wanted to do)

If you can afford the price @RexB, why not take him for a test drive? You may have a marvelous time.

If he would respond to any messages I’ve sent there’d be more of a likelihood that I even could  take the plunge. It appears he hasn’t even read the one I sent on RM messenger 4 days ago, nor has he replied to the text I sent to the phone number that comes up on his automatic reply on RM messenger.