Vance in LA

Westsideguy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, starman05 said:

serious question: what is breath work?

Does he ask you to do certain breathing or does he just lean in a little bit and breathe on your neck or into your ear to make it hot?

Thanks. 

He did heavy inhale/exhale which I in my opinion heightens the experience. Participation is not required, but I went with it. He did breathe into my ear and I found that very hot. 

13 hours ago, aeikaryoko said:

He did heavy inhale/exhale which I in my opinion heightens the experience. Participation is not required, but I went with it. He did breathe into my ear and I found that very hot. 

thanks, Aeikaryoko, that does sound hot and intimate. My favorite massages aren't ones in which we dive into some heavy fun or play but where there's more of a nurturing connection; where he's in control and you feel taken care of. 

Is Vance based in PS or does he come to LA, do you know? TIA

1 hour ago, starman05 said:

thanks, Aeikaryoko, that does sound hot and intimate. My favorite massages aren't ones in which we dive into some heavy fun or play but where there's more of a nurturing connection; where he's in control and you feel taken care of. 

Is Vance based in PS or does he come to LA, do you know? TIA

He is based in WEHO, but travels often to PS. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, FLJock said:

500 American dollars?!?! He's hot, but not $500 hot, and not off RMasseur.  At least on RMen you know you're gonna get some.  

I went back over my text exchange, @FLJock, and to be fair, I see his quote does include the “extras” or markups. He never gave me a quote for basic massage. He did open with “I’m pretty pricey”.. so he knows it.