411 on either of these two hot guys

buttlvr99

D appears to know something about massage notwithstanding his "Committed to provide a relaxing and erotic experience to my clients", jis private pics show his face not assets.

Golden without therapeutic and his white shorts pic suggest more of a Deli experience.

• 6 months later...

I had 2 sessions with Golden.  He is very nice and gives a very sensual massage. He also has an amazing body as his pictures are spot on.   He is kind of shy at first, but more open as you are with him.  Unfortunately he has been gone for over a month.  I will definitely go to him again if he comes back to Philly.  

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, jmichaeliii said:

I recently had another session with Golden.  He is great with his hands, but also his body.  

Really hot body, gonna see him again in a couple weeks.

Are we correct in assuming that his having "Therapeutic" grayed out means that there's not much of an actual massage?

There is massage for sure, but a lot of body to body.  I have seen Golden three times and the first time was very much massage oriented and the last 2 have been a mix of massage and play.  My take is when he doesn't know you that well, he sticks with the massage (first time he had his shorts on through the session).  If you encourage more play, he will go with the flow.  There are days that is exactly what I am looking for and if not, I will book someone else.  

My take is he is being respectful of boundaries at first until he knows what they are.  I really did not share what I was looking for as I like the session to be a little spontaneous.  By now however, he knows what I like.  A great guy by the way.. very easy to work with, has never been late or missed an appointment.  

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, dutchal said:

DMassage is frozen.  Gorgeous guy if matches his pics.

I have heard he is mostly theraputic versus erotic.  He also only does 60 minute sessions when he is working.  I agree, though he is pretty hot.