411 on BMRelax in FL

Trick

8 minutes ago, Harryinny said:

Only Erotic and the two private pics he is in swimming shorts!

He replied to my text.  The rate he gave was reasonable for what he offered. He also seemed nice in his replies.  Now I just need to get feedback from those who’ve actually met him.

I will start this comment by saying that it will be an incoherent one.

I met BMRelax today.  I’m not sure he’s the guy on the ad because even though they looked alike, the guy I met was more a twink than the muscular guy on the add.  
As I was leaving, he introduced me to his travel companion. This guy:

https://rentmasseur.com/VictorJmassage

I had an instant crush on this other guy. I left with so much regret.  I should have booked this guy instead.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2023 at 10:42 PM, Trick said:

I will start this comment by saying that it will be an incoherent one.

I met BMRelax today.  I’m not sure he’s the guy on the ad because even though they looked alike, the guy I met was more a twink than the muscular guy on the add.  
As I was leaving, he introduced me to his travel companion. This guy:

https://rentmasseur.com/VictorJmassage

I had an instant crush on this other guy. I left with so much regret.  I should have booked this guy instead.

Your review just help me decide not to hire BM relax. I had  an experience with another unethical human being who used photos of someone else. Do they really think that they can get away with this? Do they not realize that we the clients look at ad after ad after ad with discerning taste? Any gay man with gaydar alone is going to be able to tell whether or not someone has one eyebrow raised higher than the other. We know detail! I left the damn fool and I also left him with a piece of my mind and I left with my money.

29 minutes ago, colonexstacy said:

Your review just help me decide not to hire BM relax. I had  an experience with another unethical human being who used photos of someone else. Do they really think that they can get away with this? Do they not realize that we the clients look at ad after ad after ad with discerning taste? Any gay man with gaydar alone is going to be able to tell whether or not someone has one eyebrow raised higher than the other. We know detail! I left the damn fool and I also left him with a piece of my mind and I left with my money.

Lucky for me, even if BMRelax was not the guy in the picture, he was a very good looking guy, just not as muscular.  That was good because I’m more into the athletic lean build than bulky muscles.

4 hours ago, colonexstacy said:

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

This is his response for an outcall.....see the screenshot. 

LOL. I did not want to buy the car!

Screenshot 2023-06-07 11.50.29 AM.png

That might be for a 4-hand with his traveling partner.