AsianMuscle_PJ in Chicago

chiguyedge

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Scheduled a session with him for tomorrow. He’s running decent rates over Labor Day weekend and was quick to reply, though he was a bit scattered trying to schedule a time. 

Curious if anyone has met him over the last few months and can share their experience. Otherwise I’ll report back with (hopefully) good things to say. 

Met with him earlier today, and would definitely recommend. Frankly surprised he doesn't have any reviews on RM since it's one of the better experiences I've had in the last year. He's approachable and looks like his RM pics. He has a dedicated space in his apartment with a table, candles, and soft music, so it's actually easy to relax. He really wants you to feel at ease, and said his preferred mode is to not speak a lot so the client can melt into the table (but he is open to chat if that's what you prefer). I asked for a sensual massage, which he explained the parameters of before we got started, and it included MT and HE. The whole experience was definitely more relaxing than therapeutic, so I wouldn't go in expecting deep tissue. But an overall solid experience.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2023 at 7:54 PM, chiguyedge said:

Met with him earlier today, and would definitely recommend. Frankly surprised he doesn't have any reviews on RM since it's one of the better experiences I've had in the last year. He's approachable and looks like his RM pics. He has a dedicated space in his apartment with a table, candles, and soft music, so it's actually easy to relax. He really wants you to feel at ease, and said his preferred mode is to not speak a lot so the client can melt into the table (but he is open to chat if that's what you prefer). I asked for a sensual massage, which he explained the parameters of before we got started, and it included MT and HE. The whole experience was definitely more relaxing than therapeutic, so I wouldn't go in expecting deep tissue. But an overall solid experience.

i met up with pj based on your review.  completely agree with you that he is a very good masseur with a nice space for massage.  he kept it very quiet, but there were nice sensual / erotic elements.  not a clockwatcher.  sexy, buff guy, warm personality.  will definitely schedule a session with him again.

thanks for your review and the recommendation!  pj is a good one!

• 4 months later...

based on your guys reviews, I tried to schedule a massage with PJ.   1st attempt he wasn't sure if he would be available for the time I requested.  I understand... so HE said that he would PENCIL me in and get back to me the next day and let me know for sure.  No message back the next day.   Contacted him several days later... no response again.  Can't knock his massage as I've never had one, but I would suggest if you value your time, have a plan B in place as from my experience, he doesn't follow through in the planning.