Annapolis MD or Delaware shore

CuriousD

Looking for recommendations for providers that would be willing to meet at a hotel in my area. I live in middle Delaware but can travel a little ways.  Yes I could go to the and find users but I'd like some real world reviews and recommendations. Not looking for anything weird. If not allowed please delete the post 

many here love to help, but if you could offer some physical preferences (age range, hairy or not, twink/big, cut/uncut, etc.) you like in a guy and a general vibe you prefer, that might remind others of somebody who will work......

you may also want to look at rentmen for the areas in which you can travel, find guys who appeal, search here for any existing threads on them, and then start a new thread if you find nothing on them/him.......

if you ask them to travel to you, be aware some may ask for a pre-meet deposit......this is a hot topic here in the forum and most recommend against it........you'll need to decide for yourself on how to handle this concern

Oh yeah sry.  18 -40 slim twink or muscular. At least 6 inch. Smooth minimal or no hair. There's on in de that distortman. But at 600 an hour I can't do that. Honestly just want to have someone to touch me and treat me like I'm the most attractive person in the room. 

• 11 months later...
On 5/17/2023 at 5:32 PM, CuriousD said:

Oh yeah sry.  18 -40 slim twink or muscular. At least 6 inch. Smooth minimal or no hair. There's on in de that distortman. But at 600 an hour I can't do that. Honestly just want to have someone to touch me and treat me like I'm the most attractive person in the room. 

Distortman quoted you 600/hour?