series going out on a high note

NCIS: Los Angeles’ Daniela Ruah Previews 2-Part Series Finale

TVLINE | When the final season was announced, I polled our readers on what they most wanted to happen by the end of the season. The Top 5 were: Nell and Eric return…. No good guys die…. Callen and Anna get married (happening)…. Kensi learns she’s pregnant…. and No. 1, Hetty returns in some fashion. How many of those five will they get?

Four.  Four of those things happen.

On 5/8/2023 at 7:28 AM, samhexum said:

2 of my long-time TV staples, THE BLACKLIST & NCIS: LA, are ending this season, and I am finding their final seasons to be very enjoyable.

It's nice when that happens, unlike...

I watched the first couple seasons of Black List.  He's so good, but it just got, and stayed, too stupid so I stopped.  I am glad to hear it's ending on a strong season.

6 minutes ago, Rod Hagen said:

I watched the first couple seasons of Black List.  He's so good, but it just got, and stayed, too stupid so I stopped.  I am glad to hear it's ending on a strong season.

I know a few people who think the last 2 seasons without Megan Boone have been quite an improvement.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the NCIS: LA finale was okay, but it felt a bit anti-climactic after such a solid season. I think an over-the-top wedding would've had terrific comedic potential.

LL Cool J has joined NCIS: HAWAII for next season.