Miles in West Hollywood

RubMyThighs

I took one for the team, and I can’t recommend. Nice guy, good body, but boy is he an odd masseur. Very chatty at first but got the signal that I wanted to relax so he shut up. But he gives such a strong massage that he was pushing me around the table, dropping my arm so that it fell hard on the table numerous times, doing things that just felt like he doesn’t know how to control his strength or how to make the massage actually relaxing. In fact, I asked him three different ways to slow down, to be gentle, and to his credit he did listen and adjust, but not enough. Even the attempted HE was so unnecessarily vigorous that I couldn’t finish. 
Big, solid arms though! 

1 hour ago, RubMyThighs said:

I took one for the team, and I can’t recommend. Nice guy, good body, but boy is he an odd masseur. Very chatty at first but got the signal that I wanted to relax so he shut up. But he gives such a strong massage that he was pushing me around the table, dropping my arm so that it fell hard on the table numerous times, doing things that just felt like he doesn’t know how to control his strength or how to make the massage actually relaxing. In fact, I asked him three different ways to slow down, to be gentle, and to his credit he did listen and adjust, but not enough. Even the attempted HE was so unnecessarily vigorous that I couldn’t finish. 
Big, solid arms though! 

UG. So sorry to hear this RubMyThighs - you lived my worst nightmare. A big guy who doesn't know is own strength is one of my worst nightmares. I have a lot of vigorous HEs but they're in my mind where I'M controlling the narrative. Again, so sorry you went through this. 

Hope your next massage is better.